TTR Sotheby’s International Realty has listed the 112-year-old Patterson Mansion, the sole remaining example of the grand mansions that once graced Dupont Circle in the nation’s capital. Once owned by Eleanor “Cissy” Patterson, this distinguished residence was the center of social life for the city’s newsmakers and influential citizens during the first half of the 20th century. In 1927, President and Mrs. Calvin Coolidge resided here while the White House was under renovation. It was here that they welcomed Charles Lindbergh following his celebrated solo transatlantic flight.
The 36,470 square-foot, four-story white marble and brick residence at 15 Dupont Circle is situated on a one-third acre site at the corner of P Street and has housed The Washington Club since 1951. The mansion was designed by architect Stanford White of the prominent firm McKim, Mead & White and is the only remaining example of his work in Washington, D.C.
This celebrated property is suitable for use as an embassy, foundation or association headquarters, social club or, once again, as a personal residence.
Jonathan Taylor Managing Partner
+1 202 276 3344 | email@example.com
Christopher Ritzert Vice President
+1 202 256 9241 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Christie Weiss Vice President
+1 202 256 0105 | email@example.com
1206 30th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20007
+1 202 333 1212
©MMXIII TTR Sotheby’s International Realty
This material is based upon information that we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice. All Rights Reserved. Sotheby’s International Realty® is a licensed trademark to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.